Monday, March 2, 2015

Germany: New far-right movement EnDgAmE against Zionist control

The weekly peace protests are actually a far-left/far-right fusion with a common hate of America and the Jews.  I do not know what is going on in this case.


Via Halle Spektrum:

EnDgAmE is a new far-right group which called itself "Engaged Democrats against the Americanization of Europe".  By that, of course, they also mean the Jewish control of Germany.

The group styles itself as a pro-peace group and seems to be an outgrowth of the weekly (antisemitic) peace protests.  They oppose the sanctions on Russia and demand that Germany withdraw from NATO and all free trade agreements.  They want American soldiers out of Germany.

They also demand the resignation of corrupt, lobby-controlled politicians and journalists.

The group held a demo in Halle (video clip here)

One speaker said as follows: "When I drink Cola, I drink the blood of dead Palestinian children.  When I eat a burger, I eat the flesh of my other mother.  Zionism is Fascism."

Another called to release Horst Mahler, who is currently serving time for Holocaust denial.


No comments :

Post a Comment